Every now & then, I like to sit down with the kids and ask them a few questions. It's cute to document their answers & since yesterday was Valentines Day, I thought it would be most appropriate to ask them questions about... LOVE.
1. What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?
M: I have no idea.
R: You give goodies & show people you care.
2. What does "True Love" mean?
M: Can you please ask easier questions...
R: You kiss.
3. What is the one thing you love the most?
M: My family.
R: Candy... and my family.
4. How old do you have to be to fall in love?
5. Who is your favorite couple?
M: Uncle Luc & Aaron... and you and Daddy
R: Ms. Cheerilee & Big Macintosh
6. What's your favorite song about love?
M: I don't like love songs...
R: Bad Romance
7. What do people do when they go on dates?
R: They kiss & go to the movie theater...
8. How do people that are in love act?
M: They kiss, and hold hands a lot.
R: Like all mushy... "I like you. I love you."
9. How do you decide who to marry?
M: It would have to be someone you like a lot.
R: By choosing the one who loves you too.
10: Do you think you'll fall in love someday?
R: Yes. Everyone should be in love.
Bear in mind Memphis is 7 & Ruby is 5... these are hilarious.
I can't wait to look back on these in a few years to see if their answers change!