|Gap dress, Old Navy tights & TOMS wedges|
The Paper Mama asked these 11 questions, and since I'm a huge meme fan, I'm playing along!
1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person?
As much as I LOVE puppies... I think I'm more of a cat person. We've adopted and found homes for many a stray and we currently have 2 of our own. Cute fact: We once adopted a budgie and her name was Luna Bird. I took it as fate since my name was Lena Baird. Freakishly similar, no?
2. What was your favorite food as a kid? Is it the same, or has it changed as an adult?
I was always a big fan of macaroni... we made a really weird concoction of macaroni, tomato juice & hot-dog wieners... I know! Gross, right!? So not... it's my favorite "comfort food" and I always crave it when I'm sick. I also add salt & vinegar to mine. Don't judge.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?
I've lived in Quebec my whole life... but I'd love to visit & maybe live in British Columbia. Great vibe & beautiful views!
5. Are you a winter or summer person?
Summer! I basically hibernate and/or complain all winter.
6. What makes you happy?
Watching my kids experience new things for the first time. Sales. New hairstyle. Theatre popcorn.
7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
"Do you dye your eyebrows?" I'm naturally fair, but I've always had dark eyebrows... go figure!
8. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
I think elves are cute! Yep, definitely elves.
9. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next ?
There's actually a good chance we would have commissioned said badger. My son is a big fan of hunting, fishing and anything mounted. I'd probably be there picking it up for him. I'm not a huge fan of taxidermy, but I'm madly in love with my kid and would do anything for him!
10. What was your first job?
Aside from babysitting, I worked as a waitress at my aunt's restaurant and also as a camp counsellor. Fun times.
11. What is your favorite utensil?
I'm pretty sure you can eat almost anything with a spoon. So I pick spoon!
My 11 questions for you are:
1. When did you last laugh?
2. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
3. What's under your bed?
4. What do you consider your best physcial feature?
5. What is your best childhood memory?
6. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 & copy the fourth sentence here:
7. Seen anything weird lately?
8. If you could change one thing about your home, without worry or expense, what would you do?
9. What is your favorite time of day?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Tell me something about you most people don't know.
If you answer my questions, please come back and add the link to the comments!