Hey there, Lena B. Actually regulars! My name is Amanda and I'm the gal behind the Dragonflight Dreams blog and shop. I'm guest posting today to help make Lena's life a little easier, and I thought that was a fitting topic for this stressful holiday season. There are a lot of things out of your control and likely to go wrong in the holiday rush, but doesn't it make your day when all of the little things go right? Or when someone does something nice that lessens your stress just a tad? Well, we're all in that boat- and we could all be that nice person for someone else, too. Here are ten simple but easy ways to make life easier for others and put some good karma out there:
- Use your turn signal.
- When paying with cash, face all the bills the same way.
- If there is no bagger in your lane, bag your own groceries instead of waiting for the cashier to do it.
- Hold the door for the person behind you.
- Be aware of how much space you or your vehicle take up when walking, navigating store aisles or parking.
- If you’re organizing a group outing somewhere, let people know what the parking situation is at that location.
- If you’re invited to an event that requires the organizer to make a reservation, RSVP a solid yes or no, not a maybe.
- Put things you’re not going to buy back on their hangars properly after trying them on in the dressing room.
- If possible, don’t take the seat near the electrical outlet at a coffee shop if you won’t be using your computer.
- Be on time.
Do you have any you'd add to the list?
Great list, Amanda!! Such simple ways to put out positive vibes!! Love this post!
As much as I love blogging, with everything going on in or lives right now (see THIS post), I just do not have the time to invest in Lena B as much as I want to. I enjoy this space so much, and I have so much respect for my readers & friends that it wouldn't feel right to completely ignore the blog right now... I will be posting as much as I can, but when I can't I have some awesome bloggers lined up to bring you some fabulous posts! Please be nice to this rockin' ladies. I appreciate them so much!